We believe that orthodontic treatment is an important investment as many orthodontic problems can create more costly problems in the future if left untreated. Considering the lifetime dental and psychological benefits that orthodontic treatment provides, the cost is modest.
Financing Options for New Orthodontic Patients
It is our mission to provide you with affordable, high quality treatment that fits your budget! We offer a variety of payment options to meet your needs. Please ask us about financing options, credit card payments and bank drafts. We will thoroughly explain your options so that we can accommodate your needs.
- We offer a complimentary initial appointment and diagnostic records appointment (xrays).
- Our orthodontic fee includes all appliances, treatment visits, your final retainers and a year of follow-up retainer checks.
- Although fees may vary according to the complexity and time involved with each individual, we will work with you to find a payment plan that will fit your family’s budget.
- We offer in-house interest-free financing with several different payment options to fit your needs.
- For your convenience, we accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express.
- We will file your insurance for you, and we will accept assignment of benefits from your insurance company. This will reduce your out of pocket expense.
- Pre-authorization of insurance benefits is determined prior to your consultation.
- If your employer offers a flexible spending plan, we can help plan your orthodontic expenses by utilizing these pretax dollars. Always consult your accountant regarding current tax laws.
If you have questions regarding financial options, please do not hesitate to contact us at (972) 618-5050.
Dental Insurance Accepted
We are a preferred provider for several insurance plans. In addition, we will accept assignment of your insurance. Our office is committed to helping you maximize your insurance benefits. If your insurance covers orthodontic treatment, you will receive the benefit of reduced personal costs. Many insurance policies have a lifetime orthodontic benefit that is distinct from regular dental insurance. As a service to our patients, we will help you receive your maximum benefit.
With our creative financing, anyone can enjoy the benefits of modern orthodontics. We strive hard to eliminate the financial barriers to orthodontic treatment because we believe everyone deserves a healthy, beautiful smile that lasts a lifetime.