Gerald Crain, D.D.S.
I enjoy spending time with our patients and getting to know each one during their orthodontic treatment with us. Achieving a beautiful smile and a healthy bite are my goals with every patient. Having practiced in Plano, TX, since 1989, I have had the privilege to form many personal relationships with our patients during their orthodontic treatment. I follow the golden rule in treatment planning and delivering care: I treat our patients the way I would want to be treated.
Away from the Office
My wife, Shelly, and I have been married for 20 years. We have one child, Anna, who is in high school. We attend Christ Church in Plano. I love spending free time with my wife and daughter. Additionally, I enjoy working on old Chevys and fishing. In giving back to the community, we support Hope’s Door and all area school fundraisers.
- Louisiana State University, Department of Orthodontics, 1989
- Baylor College of Dentistry, 1987
- Omicron Kappa Upsilon Honor Society
- Texas Tech University, 1983
- Summa Cum Laude
- J.J. Pearce High School, Richardson TX, 1979
- American Association of Orthodontists
- Southwestern Society of Orthodontists
- Texas Association of Orthodontists
- Greater Dallas Association of Orthodontists
- American Dental Association
- Texas Dental Association
- North Texas Dental Society